1. Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
2. Pulse ingredients together.
3. Pulse in eggs, oil, honey and vinegar.
4. Transfer batter to a greased 7.5x3.5 loaf pan.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
6. Cool in the pan until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (812g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2296 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 255.1g||340 %|
|Saturated Fat 112.4g||562 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 88.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 39g|
|Cholesterol 253.8mg||78 %|
|Sodium 1388.7mg||48 %|
|Potassium 2385.4mg||63 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.2g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 43.7g||175 %|
|Sugars, other 37.5g|
|Protein 60.6g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2723
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!