1. Disolve honey in water in a large mixing bowl & stir in the yeast. Set mixture aside till yeast foams. Stir in salt,2/3 cup olive oil & beaten eggs. Add flour, 1 cup at a time till dough I slightly tacky, but not sticky wet.
2. Knead on floured board till smooth & elastic. Place dough in oiled bowl &let rise till doubled
3. Punch down & divide in two. Cut each half in 4 & braid
4. Line baking sheets with parchment paper preheat over to 350
5. Glaze with milk, 2T. Olive Oil, egg whites, & sugar
6 . Bake about 20-30 min
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (553g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 260 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.9g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.1g|
|Cholesterol 186.1mg||57 %|
|Sodium 3966.1mg||137 %|
|Potassium 544.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 253g||74 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 243.7g|
|Protein 37.7g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1437
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!