1. Melt olive oil and butter in skillet on medium heat.
2. Sauté mushrooms for 8-10 minutes.
3. Add cream, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and reserve.
4. Cook pasta until al dente
5. Toss pasta with sauce over low heat.
6. Cover and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes. 7. Sprinkle chopped green onions on pasta before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 360 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40g||53 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 195.4mg||60 %|
|Sodium 178.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 368.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.3g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 94.9g|
|Protein 20.2g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 819
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!