• Slice goat cheese into 6 equal disks
• In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey, eggs, garlic and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
• Mix gently to bring all the ingredients together; do not over mix.
• Form meat mixture into 12 patties. On 6 of the patties, gently place Chavrie disks onto patties, pressing down lightly.
• Place remaining patties on top, press, and seal edges to totally enclose filling, forming 6 total patties.
• Place patties on grill 4 minutes, until bottom is brown. Turn the burgers over and cook an additional 4 minutes, or until done to your preference.
• Place in rolls and serve with your favorite accompaniments
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (287g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 241 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.8g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.7g|
|Cholesterol 228.8mg||70 %|
|Sodium 634mg||22 %|
|Potassium 581.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 32.4g|
|Protein 45.8g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 568
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.