1. Heat oil in wok or large pan on med-high. (For Gas stove).
2. Add beef strips (or whatever meat using) and stirfry to quickly brown, a minute or 2.
3. Add bagged vegies and soy or other sauce.
4. Cook on high for a couple of minutes, until the meat is cooked properly and vegies still have some crunch.
5. Serve immediately as is.
6. If you have more time you can add garlic/ ginger. You can also serve with rice/noodles or pasta.
Don't overcook the meat or vegies. Determine when to add vegies based on the thickness of meat strips and type and size of vegies in the bag. If you don't have sauce just add salt and pepper and a little bit of water. Enough to stop anything sticking.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (516g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 173 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.2g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 51.2mg||16 %|
|Sodium 15934.5mg||549 %|
|Potassium 1335.6mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 31g|
|Protein 65.8g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 571
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!