1. Place potatoes and ¼ cup water in a microwaveable bowl. Cover; microwave on HIGH heat 10 to 12 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Cool.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, garlic salt, and pepper in a large serving bowl until well blended.
3. Gently stir potatoes into dressing until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, and red onion; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir toppings in just before serving.
• Chipotle mayonnaise is readily available in the condiment aisle—or you can make your own by stirring one or two finely chopped canned chipotle chiles into plain mayonnaise.
• Reduced-fat (light) sour cream is a good substitution for regular sour cream
• If fresh chives are hard to find, substitute green onions.
• Stove top: Place 1 package Simply Potatoes® Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes in a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low and cover. Cook about 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
*Simply Potatoes® Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes can be substituted with Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onion
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (152g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 205 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.8g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 22.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 629.8mg||22 %|
|Potassium 105.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 18.7g|
|Protein 7.8g||11 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 319
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.