Try this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in boiling salted water; drain, return to pot, and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Drain all but one tablespoon of bacon drippings from the pan.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the butter to the reserved bacon drippings, then add the chicken to the same skillet. Cook until tender, no longer pink, and slightly browned.
4. Sprinkle the flour and ranch dressing mix over the chicken, stirring to coat evenly. Stir in the milk, and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and bubbly. Stir in the cheddar cheese and half of the reserved bacon; cook and stir until the cheese is melted. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.
5. Serve each plate of pasta with more bacon sprinkled over the top. Green onions would also be a delicious topping.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (179g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 202 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.4g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 60.1mg||18 %|
|Sodium 379.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 179.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 14.9g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 270
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.