1. Using a sharp bread knife cut the bread going both directions. Do not cut through the bottom crust.
2. Place slices of cheese in between cuts.
3. Sprinkle bacon bits on bread, making sure to get in between cuts.
4. Mix together butter and Ranch dressing mix. Pour over bread.
5. Wrap in foil the entire loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
7. Unwrap. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (824g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2053 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 228.2g||304 %|
|Saturated Fat 131.4g||657 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 56.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.9g|
|Cholesterol 661.6mg||204 %|
|Sodium 7624mg||263 %|
|Potassium 719mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 165.2g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 158.4g|
|Protein 155g||221 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3311
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!