1. Preheat oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Put the soft butter in a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and combine.
3. Add the cheddar and parmesan cheeses and combine using a spatula. Add the coconut flour and combine with spatula
4. Using your hands, fold in the basil.
5.Lay out a piece of parchment paper on your counter top and place the cheese dough in the center, forming it into a ball with your hands.
6. Place another piece of parchment paper over top and roll out the mixture to 1/4 inch thickness. Using a cookie cutter, cut out 24 crackers, or cut into crackers with a knife. Place the cut outs onto baking sheets. They will be difficult to remove so be gentle or they will break. Can re- roll dough if needed.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
* Do not use finely shredded cheese.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (9g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 7.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 26.2mg||1 %|
|Potassium 26.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 0.4g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 58
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!