1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. Take out crescent rolls and line the inside of an ungreased muffin tin.
3. Crack eggs into medium-sized bowl with salt, pepper, sour cream, cheddar cheese and mix.
4. Cook smoked bacon in pan or in microwace until crispy. Break into pieces, set aside.
5. Fill crescent roll cups with egg mixture (make sure to not spill over or it will stick!)
6. Sprintle bacon evenly on top of each cup. Top with cheddar cheese.
7. Bake for 10-13 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes when done!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1110g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1781 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 197.9g||264 %|
|Saturated Fat 70.6g||353 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 147.8mg||45 %|
|Sodium 6150.9mg||212 %|
|Potassium 892.2mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 239.5g||70 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 239.5g|
|Protein 76.8g||110 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3130
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.