1. Combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, butter and cheese; mix well until ingredients are moistened.
2. Drop by tablespoonful onto lightly greased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes at 400° F or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
5. To serve, slice scones in half and fill with small slice of turkey. Arrange on serving tray.
Adapted recipe from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 33 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.6g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 4.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 196.6mg||7 %|
|Potassium 87.2mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.6g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 87
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!