Preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In medium saucepan, bring water, butter, dressing, and cayenne pepper to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Add flour all at once, stirring until mixture forms a ball. Cool for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Drop tablespoonfuls of dough onto a well greased cookie sheet
6. Cook at 375 degrees for 40 minutes, checking after 30 minutes
Enjoy these hot, split open with a dab of butter. I use salad dressing in these because I like a lot of flavour and the greek dressing compliments the chives and red onion. However if you're a more experienced chef, obviously you can figure out your own spice to put in. Or if you prefer plainer biscuits, leave out the dressing and/or red onion. Depending on your oven you may need to bake these longer at a lower temperature. This recipe was adapted from a recipe at www.kraftcanada.com
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 101 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 215.5mg||66 %|
|Sodium 197.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 87.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 7.7g|
|Protein 9.6g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.