Try this Cheddar Potato Bake recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In a 1 1/2 quart Casserole Dish Combine soup, sour cream, onion and pepper
2. Stir in potatoes until well blended
3. In a small bowl Combine dry bread crumbs, melted butter, and paprika
4. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over potato mixture
5. Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes
6. Garnish with Shredded Cheese and green onion
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (37g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 112 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.5g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 38.5mg||12 %|
|Sodium 227.7mg||8 %|
|Potassium 39.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 153
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.