1. Preheat the oven to 400.
2. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
3. In the bowl of a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and pulse to combine. Add the cream cheese and butter and pulse until the dough looks like small peas.
4. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and gently sitr in the cheese and buttermilk, using a fork. The less you handle, the lighter the biscuit.
5. Form the dough into a ball, place on a lightly floured surface, and smooth into a 1/2 inch high round, gnetly patting with your hands. Cut out rounds with a 3 inch diameter biscuit cutter and place on the prepared baking sheet. Gently press the dough scraps together and continue.
6. Bake until the tops are lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (85g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 100 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.2g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 30.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 400.4mg||14 %|
|Potassium 115.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.9g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!