* In a large bowl, combine the egg, egg white, ricotta and parsley.
* Stir in mozzarella cheese; set aside.
* Unroll phyllo dough; cut the stack of sheets in half widthwise. Place
* one sheet of phyllo dough in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; brush with butter. Repeat nine times (keep remaining dough covered with plastic wrap to avoid drying out).
* Spread cheese mixture evenly over top. Layer with remaining dough, brushing butter on every other sheet.
* Bake at 350? for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into triangles or squares.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (76g)|
|Recipe Makes: 18 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 131 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.5g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.1g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 61.8mg||19 %|
|Sodium 372.8mg||13 %|
|Potassium 72.3mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 14.4g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.