1. Combine evaporated milk, onion soup and cheese in saucepan
2. Heat over low heat until cheese has just melted
3. Spread onto bread slices and roll up. Secure with a toothpick or pack tightly into a container
4. Refridgerate for about 20-30 minutes or freeze to be cooked later
5. Bake at 180°C for about 15-20 minutes until golden or put under grill.
6. Spread lots of butter on the top
You can add some finely chopped onion to the mix, a little curry powder, smoked paprika or finely chopped ham if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 14.2mg||4 %|
|Sodium 202.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 33.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 61
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.