1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
2. Cook onion in butter until soft, add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Wisk in milk and cook until thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and add ¾ cup of cheese, stirring until cheese is melted, season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Layer ½ of the potatoes in the backing dish and cover with ½ of the sauce. Layer remaining potato slices and top with remaining sauce then sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
5. Bake covered for 20 min, remove cover and bake 15 min or until potatoes are tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (219g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 199 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.1g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.7g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 66.4mg||20 %|
|Sodium 330.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 288.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 14.1g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 301
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!