1. Prepare steak fries according to package instructions. (Do not turn off oven when fries are done!)
2. While fries are baking, season the ground beef with salt and pepper and brown. Stir continuously to break apart. Drain.
3. Add ketchup and mustard to ground beef and stir until completely coated. (I normally taste at this point. If you prefer more ketchup add more. If you prefer more mustard, add more.)
4. Place the finished steak fries in the bottom of casserole dish. Cover with ground beef mixture. Top with cheese.
5. Return to over for 15 more minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (152g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 156 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.3g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 96.9mg||30 %|
|Sodium 558.2mg||19 %|
|Potassium 360.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 7.8g|
|Protein 22.8g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 282
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!