1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C).
2. To make Pastry: Cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add in the flour and chopped nuts and stir until mixture becomes crumbly. Set aside 1/4 cup to use as a topping.
3. Press pastry mixture into 8-inch square pan and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool on rack.
4. To make Filling: Beat together the white sugar, and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the egg, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix well. Spread filling mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved mixture on as a topping.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool on wire rack and refrigerate. Serve with fruit.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (22g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 16.6mg||5 %|
|Sodium 35mg||1 %|
|Potassium 27.3mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8.5g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 82
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.