1. In a large bowl combine avocado, tomatoes, onion, pine nuts and cilantro.
2. Lay egg roll wrappers out on a flat surface and place about 2 spoonfuls of the avocado mixture in the center of each wrap.
3. Fold the top and bottom edges of the egg roll up and roll the sides in, to secure the wrap around the mixture.
4. Lightly brush a beated egg around the folds and edges of the egg roll.
5. Deep-fry each egg roll in 350 degree oil for about 4 minutes. Make sure the inner layer of each egg roll wrapper is completely cooked before removing from the oil.
6. Pat dry. Slice in half diagonally and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.2g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 2.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 280mg||10 %|
|Potassium 536.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.9g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 20.4g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 224
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!