1. In large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup milk, onion, cream cheese, carrots, potato, mushrooms, paresan cheese and salt.
2. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the cream cheese is melted
3. Stir in chicken and peas; heat through
4. Pour into an ungreased 2-quart baking dish
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk.
6. Add the bisquick and cheddar cheese; blend well
7. Pour over hot chicken mixture.
8. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (847g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1514 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 168.2g||224 %|
|Saturated Fat 84.3g||422 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 50.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13g|
|Cholesterol 597.7mg||184 %|
|Sodium 2814.2mg||97 %|
|Potassium 1446.6mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 69.3g|
|Protein 73.8g||105 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2092
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.