Prep time is appox 40mins - 1hour
Firstly, pre cook the lasagna sheets if necessary, wash with cold water and put to one side.
1. Fry the chicken in a wok until it is no longer pink
2. Add the mushrooms and stir until there is little excess water
3. Crumble the chicken stock into the dish and add herbs, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Stir in the cream cheese and let simmer for 10-15 mins, making sure the ingredients don't stick to the bottom.
5. add the lasagna/bolognase sauce to the pan, and allow to simmer for 5 - 10 mins.
In a decent sized pyrex or ceramic dish:
6. put 2-3 pasta sheets on the bottom.
7. place cheese slices over the pasta
8. pour over half of the sauce
9. spoon a third of the white sauce over the lasagna sauce
10. repeat from 6-9 then add half the grated cheese.
11. place the remaining pasta sheets over the top of the cheese
12. pour on the rest of the white sauce and spread evenly
13. add the rest of the cheese
place in the oven at about 220 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes until bubbling.
Serve and enjoy!
Use your favourite cheese, and if you want to spice it up, place layers of jalapenos under the cheese slices!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (200g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.4g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 129mg||40 %|
|Sodium 194mg||7 %|
|Potassium 480.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 41.9g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 278
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!