1. Heat 1 tbsp butter in a large skillet.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste and brown in the pan. Remove from pan but keep juices and butter on place.
3. Throw in the broccoli, mushrooms, and remaining butter in pan. Cook on medium heat until tender.
4. Add the milk, soup, and Dijon mustard and cook until boiling.
5. Once boiling or simmering put the chicken back in the pan. Cook on low heat, covered, for 5-10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (368g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 68.6mg||21 %|
|Sodium 453.8mg||16 %|
|Potassium 995.7mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 8.9g|
|Protein 26.9g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 251
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!