1. In large saucepan, cook linguine according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 inches baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Mix remaining ingredients (saving 1 cup of cheddar jack cheese for later) in a bowl.
4. Drain linguine and return to saucepan. Stir in mixture from step 3.
5. Pour linguine mixture into prepared baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until casserole bubbles and heats through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 105.9mg||33 %|
|Sodium 465.5mg||16 %|
|Potassium 225mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 33.2g|
|Protein 24.4g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!