1. Heat skillet over medium to high heat, add oil.
2. Add chicken.
3. Stir fry 4-5 minutes, remove from skillet.
4. Add carrots, zucchini to skillet, stir fry 4-5 minutess.
5. Add chicken and soy sauce, toss until covered with sauce.
6. Sprinkle with onions and cheese, cover skillet until cheese melts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 73 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.1g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g||17 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 108.9mg||34 %|
|Sodium 7148mg||246 %|
|Potassium 592.8mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 43.6g||62 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.