1. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
2. Mix eggs and half n' half in a bowl until almost scrambled, leaving streaks of egg white
3. Fold in the bacon, cheese, and spices. Add any other additional ingredients now
4. Grease a muffin tin with butter. This recipe makes about 8 frittata muffins.
5. Pour the mixture, filling each cup about 3/4 way.
6. Stick them in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until puffy and golden on the edges.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 minute. These freeze well and can be heated individually
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (131g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 95 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 423mg||130 %|
|Sodium 142mg||5 %|
|Potassium 201.8mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.6g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 13.2g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!