1. Cook pasta until almost done.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saute pan soften red onion in olive oil over medium-low heat.
3. Add the tomatoes and red pepper flakes to the softened onions and cook for one minute.
4. Drain the pasta and add to the onions and tomatoes (don't remove pan from heat yet).
5. Stir the pasta until combined with the onions and tomatoes, then add the spinach. Stir, then put a lid on the pot for one minute.
6. Remove lid and stir in cheeses, dried parsley and black pepper. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (113g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 84 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.4g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 5.5mg||2 %|
|Sodium 120.5mg||4 %|
|Potassium 200.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.5g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 41.6g|
|Protein 10.4g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 305
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.