1. Defrost chicken if not already. Season with garlic powder and poultry seasoning. Set oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix with whisk in the bottom of a casserole dish, 2 quart 11inch, cream of chicken, chicken broth, water, saffron rice, and onion powder.
3. Top with chicken slices and pepper.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
5. Mix rice and chicken and top with cheered cheese.
6. Cook for 15-20 minutes until rice and chicken is fully cooked.
7. Let sit for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Rice may not full cook if you don't mix after 45 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (390g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 404 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.9g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 26.7g||134 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 196.3mg||60 %|
|Sodium 1413.3mg||49 %|
|Potassium 425.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 61.9g||88 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 823
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.