1. Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
2. Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well. Drain the fat.
3. Add the taco seasoning and the 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
4. Add the pasta back into the pot with salsa and cheese. Stir to combine.
5. Serve immediately, preferably with tortilla chips (optional) on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (124g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g||34 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 55.9mg||17 %|
|Sodium 194.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 183.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 14.6g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!