1. Place your bouillon cubes, water, celery, potatoes, and carrots in a large pot and bring to a boil.
2. Boil until bouillon cubes have dissolved. Add your bag of frozen veggies and turn heat down to low.
3. Place lid on top of pot and let simmer for 30-40 minutes (add water if necessary).
4. Add cream of chicken soup, milk, and Velveeta cheese.
5. Stir constantly until cheese is all melted. Serve with bread bowls or warm rolls.
You can even use an immersion blender and blend everything for a bisque
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (951g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 439 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.8g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.5g||113 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.6g|
|Cholesterol 150.4mg||46 %|
|Sodium 6097.1mg||210 %|
|Potassium 833.4mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.7g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 77.5g|
|Protein 53.7g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 986
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.