1. Slice the zucchini in half.
2. Slice off the bottom to keep in stable.
3. Brush with olive oil and top with garlic or garlic powder.
4. Top with sliced tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Use mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese or mixed blend.
6. Bake 375 for 20 to 30 minutes until soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 18 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 5.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 57.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 418.6mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 53
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.