1. Preheat oven to 300 F (150 C).
2. Measure out 1 cup of cake mix and set aside.
3. Mix the rest of the cake mix, 1 egg, cooking oil until it becomes crumbly.
4. Press mixture into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
5. Mix cream cheese, sugar and 3 eggs and beat for 1 minute at a medium speed.
6. At low speed add the milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and mix until smooth.
7. Pour into pan and bake 45 - 55 minutes until the center is firm.
8. Cool and add filling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (719g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 914 (85%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 101.5g||135 %|
|Saturated Fat 41.7g||208 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.7g|
|Cholesterol 907.5mg||279 %|
|Sodium 598.9mg||21 %|
|Potassium 605.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 11.4g|
|Protein 29.8g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1071
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.