1. Preheat oven to 350(F) degrees.
2. Prepare a 9 X 13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Whisk olive oil and egg together until well-blended.
4. Place brownie mix, chopped pecans and chocolate chips into a large mixing bowl, Stir until ingredients are evenly distributed.
5. Add cherry pie filling and egg mixture to dry ingredients. Stir until well-blended.
6. Spread batter into baking pan.
7 Bake for 55 - 60 minutes. When done, a toothpick inserted into the middle should come out almost clean.
8. Let cool for 30 minutes. Cut into squares using a plastic knife.
Delicious alone or with vanilla ice cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (19g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.3g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 7.8mg||2 %|
|Sodium 3.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 55.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 105
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.