1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish.
2. Open the biscuit can, separate the biscuits and cut each into four equal pieces. Place the biscuit pieces into the casserole dish.
3. Pour the pie filling over the biscuits and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
5. Mix milk and powdered sugar until smooth and drizzle over the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (30g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 1.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 6.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 21.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 15.6g|
|Protein 0.5g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!