Try this Cherry tomato gratin recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lighly oil a shallow 1.5 quart baking dish
3. In a skillet, over medium-low heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add garlic until soft and fragrant (but does not brown), about 1 minute
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool
5. Stir in orange juice and balsamic vinegar
6. In a bowl, combine tomatoes and garlic-oil mixture, the chopped thyme and 1/2 tsp salt, then spread evenly in baking dish
7. In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs with 1tbsp olive oil, whole thyme leaves, and 1/4 tsp salt
8. Cover tomatoes with crumb mixture
9. Bake until crumbs are nicely golden and the tomatoes are tender but not completely broken down (about 50-60 minutes)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (995g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1186.9mg||41 %|
|Potassium 394.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 120.8g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 113.4g|
|Protein 22g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 659
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.