1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Lighly oil a shallow 1.5 quart baking dish
3. In a skillet, over medium-low heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and add garlic until soft and fragrant (but does not brown), about 1 minute
4. Remove from heat and allow to cool
5. Stir in orange juice and balsamic vinegar
6. In a bowl, combine tomatoes and garlic-oil mixture, the chopped thyme and 1/2 tsp salt, then spread evenly in baking dish
7. In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs with 1tbsp olive oil, whole thyme leaves, and 1/4 tsp salt
8. Cover tomatoes with crumb mixture
9. Bake until crumbs are nicely golden and the tomatoes are tender but not completely broken down (about 50-60 minutes)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (995g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.7g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1186.9mg||41 %|
|Potassium 394.6mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 120.8g||36 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.4g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 113.4g|
|Protein 22g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 659
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!