1. Coat chicken with 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning. Melt butter in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side.
2. Coat shrimp with 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning. Push chicken to one side of skillet; add shrimp. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
3. Mix remaining Old Bay with cream. Add cream mixture, cooked pasta and green onion to skillet. Bring to a boil. Lower heat; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and pasta is heated through.
TIP: Add 1 cup thawed broccoli florets or green peas along with cooked pasta.
Years later, coming back to this with more experience, a few additional thoughts:
- This works just as well with chicken thighs, which I often find more flavorful
- I now routinely slightly under-cook both the chicken and the shrimp in the first two steps as there is a danger of them becoming over-cooked and tough in the third step
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (218g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 128 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.2g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 193.4mg||60 %|
|Sodium 165mg||6 %|
|Potassium 448mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 27g|
|Protein 36.1g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 388
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.