1. Heat oven to 375o F. Place sheets of wax paper on countertop for cooling cookies.
2. Combine Butter Flavor Crisco, brown sugar, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
3. Combine oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix until creamed mixture at low speed just until blended. Stir in raisins
4. Drop rounded tablespoonful of dough into small bowl of sugar to lightly cover the top of cookie, place with sugar side up on cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 375o F for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 – 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to wax paper to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36|
|Calories from Fat: 66 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.3g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 23.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 84.6mg||3 %|
|Potassium 156.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.1g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 39g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 242
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.