Quite healthy if you use less sugar and easy to swap the raisins for any other tasty dried fruits!
2 baking sheets buttered or lined with baking paper, foil, or silicone mats
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius and set the rack on the lower and upper thirds of the oven.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar until smooth. Mix in the brown sugar, then the egg, applesauce, and vanilla.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients, then the oats and raisins.
5. Drop the batter by rounded teaspoons 2-inches apart on the baking sheets and use a fork to gently flatten the dough.
6. Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they “look dull on the surface but are moist and soft”, according to Nick. Rotate baking sheets during baking for even heating.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (34g)|
|Recipe Makes: 30 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 18.7mg||6 %|
|Sodium 316.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 49.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 13.6g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 163
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.