1. Heat oven to 250°F.
2. In large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside.
3. In ungreased large roasting pan, melt butter in oven.
4. Stir in seasonings.
5. Gradually stir in cereal mixture until evenly coated.
6. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
7. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes.
8. Store in airtight container.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (187g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 658 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.1g||97 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||49 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 44.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 3839mg||132 %|
|Potassium 1143.8mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 31.2g|
|Protein 24.9g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 877
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!