1. combine cereal, nuts, & pretzels in a 13 x 9 in pan; set aside
2. stir together remaining ingredients
3. tossing gently; coat cereal with butter mixture
4. bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes; stirring every 15 minutes
5. spread on paper towels to cool; store in airtight container
Yields: 10 cups
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (539g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 387 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.9g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.6g||118 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 91.5mg||28 %|
|Sodium 2619.7mg||90 %|
|Potassium 1445.9mg||38 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 366.8g||108 %|
|Dietary Fiber 19.9g||80 %|
|Sugars, other 346.9g|
|Protein 38.1g||54 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1911
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!