1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. Add chicken and sear for 3 minutes per side.
3. Add orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and ginger, stirring to mix.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
5. Before serving, top with green onion, almonds, and cilantro.
Per serving: 179 calories, 25 g protein, 7 g carbohydrates, 5 g fat (1 g saturated), <1 g fiber, 572 mg sodium
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 2168mg||75 %|
|Potassium 765mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.9g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6g|
|Protein 59.1g||84 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!