1. Turn stove on medium heat and put olive oil in skillet - 2 Tablespooon
2. Add onion, garlic, and 3-4 bay leaves
3. Add chicken, soy sauce, and vinegar.
4. Turn it to high - bring it to a boil - then reduce heat to medium and cover.
Add timer for 15 minutes - when it rings, flip chicken over - cover
5. Put timer on for another 15 minutes and when it rings,turn off burner and serve immediately.
Note: If your going to review my recipe, don't give my recipe a poor score if you don't even follow the instructions and add/subtract your own preference. Make the recipe accordingly, and rate it based on those specifications.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (628g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 28301.8mg||976 %|
|Potassium 1186.1mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 44g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 418
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!