- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook according to package instructions until al dente.
- Drain water from the pot and place noodles on a flat surface. (I suggest using a piece of parchment paper).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- With the lasagna noodles on a flat surface spread 3 ounces of the chicken mixture on each noodle. Leave 1/3 of the noodle bare.
- Top the chicken mixture with 1-2 tablespoons of Alfredo sauce.
- Starting at the end of the noodle roll it up, rolling towards the bare end of the noodle.
- Add 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce to the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Place each lasagna roll up into the casserole dish.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the lasagna roll ups.
- Top with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove the aluminum foil and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1946g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2411 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 267.9g||357 %|
|Saturated Fat 122g||610 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 88.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 42g|
|Cholesterol 1197.3mg||368 %|
|Sodium 12512mg||431 %|
|Potassium 3349.9mg||88 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 313.9g||92 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7g||28 %|
|Sugars, other 306.8g|
|Protein 366.7g||524 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!