haven't tried yet
1. Combine all ingredients
2. Add chicken
3. Let sit at room temp for 15 min.
1. Heat wok, add oil, stir fry broccoli (3-4 min) and set aside.
2. add 1 tbsp oil- stir fry sushi and celery and pea pods (2-3 min) and set aside.
3. add 1 tbsp oil- cook chicken
4. add all veg after chicken cooked
5. Add almonds
6. Sprinkle with sesame oil after removed from heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (387g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 219 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.3g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 639.3mg||22 %|
|Potassium 664.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 10.1g|
|Protein 9.8g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 314
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.