Try this Chicken Amandine recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. In 12-inch skillet over med-high heat, brown almonds in butter or margarine stirring constantly. Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
2. Add chicken pieces to skillet and cook until browned on all sides.
3. Stir in garlic, mushrooms, salt, pepper, water, and chicken bouillon cube
4. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until chicken is fork tender.
5. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
6. In cup, blend cornstarch and 1 tbsp water until smooth.
7. Gradually stir into hot liquid in skillet, stirring constantly until thickened.
8. Arrange chicken on platter and top with sauce, and almonds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (323g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 124 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 63.4mg||20 %|
|Sodium 95.9mg||3 %|
|Potassium 472.5mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 114.4g||34 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 111.8g|
|Protein 29.9g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 716
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.