1. Chop chicken and broccoli using food chopper; place in bowl.
2. Chop bell pepper and add to bowl.
3. Press garlic over vegetables.
4. Add shredded cheese into vegetable mix.
5. Gently mix in mayo, dill mix, salt. Mix well.
6. Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls, do not separate. Arrange longest side of dough across width of 12 x 15 rectangular baking stone. Repeat with remaining dough. Roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of baking stone cut dough into strips 1 1/2 inches apart, 3 inches deep using pizza cutter.
7. Spread filling evenly over middle of dough. Braid. Brush egg whites over dough. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until deep golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (894g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1364 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 151.6g||202 %|
|Saturated Fat 49.5g||248 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 53.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 38.4g|
|Cholesterol 485.6mg||149 %|
|Sodium 1941.7mg||67 %|
|Potassium 1574.4mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.2g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 38.6g|
|Protein 122.6g||175 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2030
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!