1) Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for approximately 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2) Add the ginger and garlic to the pan and cook for 30 seconds more.
3) Remove the vegetables from the pan; place them on a plate and cover.
4) Wipe the pan clean with a paper towel and turn the heat to high. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
5) Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper and add them to the pan in a single layer - you may need to do this step in batches. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
6) Add the vegetables back to the pan and cook for 2 more minutes or until the vegetables are warmed through.
7) In a bowl whisk together the oyster sauce, chicken broth, sugar, sesame oil and soy sauce. In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water.
8) Pour the oyster sauce mixture over the chicken and vegetables; cook for 30 seconds. Add the cornstarch and bring to a boil; cook for 1 more minute or until sauce has just started to thicken.
9) Serve immediately, with rice if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 74 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.2g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 0.1mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1187.1mg||41 %|
|Potassium 104.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 99
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!