1. Cover frypan with 1 inch of water and start to boil
2. Chop chicken and add to frypan.
3. Add ingredients for sauce to a blender and blend until well mixed
4. Start to cook rice as per instructions on packet
5. Remove chicken from pan, rinse pan, and place chicken back in pan along with sauce
6. Add vegetables to pan and stir until sauce has thickened to the desired consistency and vegetables are cooked.
7. Add pineapple and stir to heat.
8. Drain rice and place in centre of dish
9. Spoon chicken and vegetables atop of rice and sprinkle with cashew nuts.
10. Serve hot.
Sauce may be frothy at first but the air will disappear after simmering.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 163 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.2g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 3.6mg||1 %|
|Sodium 185.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 682.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 118.7g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 114.8g|
|Protein 16g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 694
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!