1. Wash the rice well and leave to soak in water for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan with a lid and brown the chicken for 5 - 8 minutes until golden.
3. Remove and set aside.
4. Tip in the onion and cook for 3 - 4 minutes until soft.
5. Add the pepper, garlic, chorizo and Cajun seasonong, an cook for 5 minutes more.
6. Stir the chicken back in with the rice, add the tomatoes and stock.
7 Cover and simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until the rice is tender.
8. Serve with chopped coriiander leaves.
Serve with a green vegetable.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (580g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 237 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.4g||35 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 123.3mg||38 %|
|Sodium 698.7mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1147.6mg||30 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 50.8g|
|Protein 54.2g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 686
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!