Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
1. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil until warm. Stir-fry the red pepper, mushrooms and garlic for 3 minutes. Remove & set aside.
2. Add a bit more oil to the saucepan and add the chicken and chorizo. Stir-fry for 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the tomato, lemon rind, rosemary, saffron and parsley to the pan, and stir. Top with the rice, chicken, chorizo, red pepper, and mushrooms. Pour over the stonk and simmer until the rice is cooked. Do not stir or cover. Add a little more stock if necessary.
4. Once cooked, scatter with peas, remove from heat, cover with a lid, and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm with lemon wedges on the side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (431g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 65.5mg||20 %|
|Sodium 715.5mg||25 %|
|Potassium 796.4mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.4g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 56.2g|
|Protein 31.3g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.